- The typical KF (QF, NW, Kwik, or ISO-K) Flanges assembly consists of two identical flanges, a center-ring, and an aluminum clamp with a wingnut fastener frequently connect and disconnect without tools.
- The vacuum seal is effected by uniform application of pressure by the clamp on 15 surface of the flange.
- The mating flange surfaces compress an O’ring ( held in place by metal centering ring ) to generate a seal.
- Blanks : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Flanges : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Fittings : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
- Clamp : Aluminum
- Cap : Polyethylene
- O’ring material : Viton or NBR
- Temperature Range : 150C ( Viton ) 80C ( NBR )
- Vacuum Rate : 10-8torr
- Larger or special size available upon request
Larger or special size available upon request, contact us with your specific requirements.